As a Maximizer, MSMAX is intended for anything from subtle to extreme loudness maximization to get individual tracks or mixes sounding loud and finalized. As a Mid/Side matrix, MSMAX can be used to encode, decode and process Mid/Side signals to add width or create stereo imaging effects. With near-zero latency and CPU efficient code, it is designed to be used on any type of track and run multiple instances without bogging down your system.
Lastly, MSMAX has a Sidechain Ducker at the output stage for some classic volume ducking or pumping effects. There are several modes to choose from to achieve instant results. For example, setting the Sidechain Ducker to auto mode will produce a 1/4 note pumping effect. Set it to 'Self' mode and the user can duck a delay on a vocal track using the vocal itself as the sidechain input.
MSMAX also features a flexible and easy to use insert effects path, that allows the user to insert their own effects to be applied to either the Left/Right or Mid/Side signals. To get started, MSMAX includes an example effect called Nanoverb, which allows the user to apply EQ and/or Reverb to any channel.
- Stereo Maximizer.
- Flexible Mid/Side Matrix (Encode/Decode).
- Sidechain Volume Ducker (Sidechain using: Audio, MIDI, Auto, Self).
- Insert effects path (Pre/Post Maximizer).
- Output Limiter.
- Mono Summing.
- Dry/Wet Mix with internal latency compensation.
- Near-zero Latency (1 sample).
- Low CPU.
- Phase flip (Standard or Pre-Decode M/S for 180 degree flip).
- Nanoverb Example Insert(Reverb and EQ).
- Switchless switching for instant A/B'ing settings without clicks or pauses.
Price: $39. Requires Reaktor (Full Version). There is a 15% Off discount now through August as part of the Twisted Tools 'Summer Special'.
14 Sep 2011 Twisted Tools releases "Rolodecks" for Reaktor 5
15 Feb 2011 Twisted Tools releases Scapes for Reaktor
07 Mar 2014 ADSR releases Bassic - Bass Synth for Reaktor
31 Jan 2014 Icebreaker Audio Reaktor Instrument Sale
10 Jan 2014 Need a Name releases "Aria" for Reaktor