Twisted Tools has released a new sample library, entitled Glitchmachines: Elements, which is a collection of massive analogue one-shots, heavily processed foley and designed sounds by legendary circuit bender Ivo Ivanov of Glitchmachines. Ivo has built custom instruments for some of the biggest names in the business, including Trent Reznor, Derrick Carter, Kero, Otto Von Schirach, Men Without Hats, Richard Devine and Justin Meldal-Johnsen.
The Elements sample pack comes coupled with sampler presets for most major sample formats as well as 128 royalty-free original loops, all of which were made using the oneshot sounds included in the pack. To top it off, the package comes with a new Twisted Tools sampler, MP16b, which works with Native Instruments Reaktor 5 (Reaktor Player not supported).
- 1.12 gigabytes of samples in 24-bit.WAV.
- 1126 one-shots and 128 royalty free loops.
- Analogue, Digital+Processed Foley Sounds.
- 22 grouped kits and 1254 single insts.
- Ableton, Battery, EXS, Maschine, Kontakt, Reason NNXT and Reaktor kits.
- Twisted Tools MP16b Sampler.
- Kore and Maschine Templates for MP16b.
- iPad TouchOSC template for MP16b.
Glitchmachines: Elements costs $49.00.
14 Sep 2011 Twisted Tools releases "Rolodecks" for Reaktor 5
15 Feb 2011 Twisted Tools releases Scapes for Reaktor
16 Apr 2014 FrozenPlain sale - 30% off all Kontakt Libraries
10 Apr 2014 Sample Logic releases new TryPack for Kontakt