Twisted Tools has released a new Reaktor ensemble effects processor and sound generator based on feedback, called Scapes. It's available now for $49.
Scapes uses six independent granular delays, extensive modulation options, a gate sequencer and familiar synth style controls to dynamically manipulate the sound. With Scapes you can create high quality and unique soundscapes, rhythms and sound effects perfectly suited for use in music, film and game audio.
- 6 independent delays in one interface.
- Independent controls and granular controls per delay.
- Sources: External, Impulse, Noise, Saw, Self-Osc. Sine, Square, Tri.
- Playable via MIDI with familiar synth style controls.
- 35 scale settings for oscillators, delay time and grain pitch.
- Advanced modulation routing with four modulation sequencers.
- Independent modulation speed and length per mod sequencer.
- 6-voice gate sequencer.
- Over 190 presets.
- 220mb sample library.
- Kore and Maschine Templates.
- Connectivity with iPad Apps coming soon.
- Time-stretching sample playback system.
- Sample content by: Antonio Blanca, D’arcangelo, Glitchmachines, Josh Hinden, Richard Devine, Rishab Bhrajan, Tembu (Bay Dawgz), Timonkey.
- Extensive Documentation.
- Free Version Updates.
Who would benefit from Scapes?
- Producers seeking abstract or rhythmic sounds to add dynamic elements to their music.
- Professional sound designers needing modern or futuristic sound effects for film/television/radio/game.
- Anyone looking for unique and strange delays, auto panning, filtering and volume effects.
- Producers looking to turn a sound into a chord using tunable comb delays.
- Anyone seeking drones and massive sub bass drones built with feedback.
- Producers looking to make oneshot sounds or to breath life and movement into existing oneshot samples.
- Anyone interested in improvising live with futuristic sounds by connecting standard MIDI controllers or iPads/Phones.