10th February 2010
TwistedTools has announced the release of Vortex, a new polyphonic granular sampler / sequencer ensemble for Native Instruments' Reaktor 5. It's available now for $29 and comes with 6 freebie Reaktor ensembles.
Vortex is a six-track polyphonic sampler and sequencer for Reaktor, complete with configurations for Kore 2 and Maschine. It features an original 225 MB sample map with samples by artists such as c2, Richard Devine, Josh Hinden, Noklip, GlitchMachines.com, Mike Huckaby, Sonictwist, Tipper, and Vinja.
To learn how to use Vortex, instructional videos are available for free on the site, along with traditional documentation in the form of a PDF.
- Six-track sequencer with four sequencers per track.
- Six-voice polyphonic granular sampler.
- Innovative and intuitive color-coded modulation system.
- Two cross-modulating, morphing waveshape LFOs.
- Extensive randomization features.
- MIDI learn system with controller feedback.
- Alternate view option.
- Multi-out support.
- Cut / copy / paste / select / functionality.
- Advanced Graphic Layer editing.
- Scene sequencing (create arrangements within each preset).
- Templates for Kore 2 and Maschine.
- Detailed Video and PDF Documentation.