Two Notes Audio Engineering has released a new major version of its cabinet simulator plug-in, Torpedo PI-101. This new releases changes the name of the plug-in, which is now Torpedo PI-101 Wall of Sound (WoS). This update is free for existing Torpedo PI-101 users.
The new stuff:
- Possibility to stack and mix up to 100 cabinets inside a single plug-in instance.
- Stereo processing.
- 3 plug-in sizes.
- Various shortcuts to speed up the workflow.
- Plug-in and cabinet models can now be updated directly from the plug-in itself.
- Audio optimizations.
- CPU optimizations.
Alongside this new major revision, Two Notes releases three new plug-ins based on the architecture of Torpedo PI-101 WoS:
- Torpedo PI-101 Modern
- Torpedo PI-101 Vintage
- Torpedo PI-101 Bass
Each one of these plug-ins feature 12 different cabinets.
- Vintage includes a nice collection of both vintage and reissue cabs with a sound reminiscent of the 60/70s.
- Modern will seduce all amateurs of modern guitar sounds.
- Bass is specially dedicated to bass players.
Like the Torpedo PI-101 WoS, these plug-ins are Mac/PC 32/64-bit compatible and feature AU, VST and RTAS formats. They cost 49€ ex VAT each and will need an iLok 2.
More information about these plug-ins here.
Special offer on Torpedo PI-101 Modern, Vintage and Bass:
- You get 10% off when you buy 2 plug-ins.
- You get 15% off when you buy the 3 plug-ins.
- And if you need an iLok 2, you can get one for 1€ more (+ shipping costs).
This offer is valid until January 31st, 2012.
27 Oct 2011 Two Notes announces Torpedo PI-101 Wall of Sound
17 Feb 2011 Two Notes updates Torpedo PI-Free to v1.0.4