Repro-1 is a detailed model of a classic monosynth of the '80s. u-he say their latest component-level modelling technology allowed them to capture every detail, every quirk that made the original analogue hardware so distinctive and popular.
Repro-1 is suitable for a wide range of sonic duties: thumping basses, wild special effects and cutting leads.
- Component-level model of a classic monophonic synth, analogue sound.
- 2 oscillators: saw/pulse and saw/triangle/pulse, including combinations and pulse width modulation.
- White noise generator.
- 4-pole lowpass filter, capable of self-oscillation.
- 2 ADSR envelopes (filter envelope has curve trimmer).
- Modulation routing system same as the original plus an extra 2-slot matrix.
- LFO: saw/triangle/pulse, including combinations.
- Arpeggiator: up or up/down, latch mode for adding temporary notes.
- Sequencer: two 32-step patterns (or 64 steps when chained).
- 5 effects: Wavefolder/distortion, delay/chorus, EQ/resonator, reverb, sonic conditioner/dynamics processor.
Price: $99 (+VAT in EU). Repro-1 is available for purchase / demo at u-he.com.