- Up to 40% less CPU usage
- Multi-threading: voices can be distributed between CPU cores.
- Improved transient behaviour, new 3-way transient mode switch.
- Sonic improvements to most of the oscillator / filter models.
- Remote control options (MIDI channel sensitive) replaces simple MIDI-Learn.
- Preset browser additions: drag & drop, open current folder in Explorer / Finder.
- User Guide expanded by more in-depth coverage, tutorials and troubleshooting section.
- White-noise DC-offset removed.
- Panning inverted to make it correct.
- deadlocks that some experienced under Windows are gone.
- no more unwanted legato mode after preset selection.
- no more crashes after invalid file access.
- All Notes Off releases current notes instead of killing them.
- MIDI preset change no longer forgets modulator section.
- Init preset is correct in the presence of MIDI Banks.
- no more drop outs after long silence.
The update is free for existing users of Diva 1.x.