Developed by SPL for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins Platform, the SPL TwinTube Processor Plug-In is designed to be an authentic software version of the tube effects processor, adding analog tube warmth, saturation, and harmonic distortion without impacting dynamic range. With two fully independent stages — which can be run together or separately — the SPL TwinTube Plug-In provides a wide-ranging palette of sonic shaping, from smooth and creamy overdrive to deep, growling saturation.
- Authentic plug-in version of the SPL TwinTube tube effects processor.
- Adds analog tube warmth, saturation and harmonic distortion to instruments and vocals.
- Boosts presence and spatial imaging without increasing overall dynamic range.
- Easy, intuitive interface and simple workflow.
- Developed for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform by SPL.
- Requires a UAD-2 DSP Accelerator Card or Apollo Audio Interface.
Developed by Sonnox for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins Platform, the Oxford Inflator does what so many dynamics processors only pretend to do — increase the apparent loudness of a mix or individual tracks without audibly affecting sonic quality or reducing dynamic range.
- Adds power, presence, and warmth to program material.
- Increases perceived loudness of any source, without audibly affecting sonic quality.
- Provides virtual headroom, allowing percussive peaks to pass without signal overload.
- Direct and band-split modes for maximum flexibility and optimal DSP usage.
- Developed for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform by Sonnox.
- Requires a UAD-2 DSP Accelerator Card or Apollo Audio interface.
24 Jan 2014 Universal Audio Announces Unison Technology
20 May 2013 Universal Audio ships Apollo 16 Audio Interface
15 Feb 2013 Universal Audio releases UAD v6.5 software
10 Feb 2014 NAMM 2014 Report - Optimism in Anaheim
23 Nov 2012 50% off Sonnox bundles in the Black Friday Sale
17 Dec 2010 SPL announces Xmas Packs Promotion
04 Aug 2010 Sonnox announces Summer Madness Sale
11 Mar 2010 Sonnox updates Oxford Series (Mac VST & RTAS)