21st March 2012
Ueberschall has released Retro Action Score, a new Sound Library for authentic action-movie-retro-sound as heard in numerous classics of the genre. It links a wide variety of elements from rock, jazz and soul together to create an inspiring vintage sound.
This 3.8 GB library in 20 construction kits includes a big selection of clean and distorted electric and acoustic guitars, groovy electric and double basses, rhodes, pianos, synths and distorted organs. Fat drumbeats, various percussion elements, atmospheric guitar- and drum fx provide the fitting rhythmic basement. The tempo of the kits varies between 66 and 180 BPM. 1853 loops from two to eight bars are mixed with enough headroom to enable you to modify the sounds according to your demands.
Every Kit contains six sub-folders:
- No.1 and No.6: sounds for intros and outros.
- No. 2, 3 and 5: main themes and variations.
- No. 4: sounds for breakparts.
Construction Kit Titles: Set a Snare, Casino Night, Midnight Deal, Beretta, Masquerade, Sleeper, Runaway, Tijuana, Special Agent, The Slots, Stranger, Spy, Dude, Jackpot, Surveillance, Corruption, Star Witness, Walther, Breaking, Game Over.
Elastik Player included:
- Powered by Elastik Player for Mac & Win - AU, VST, RTAS & StandAlone.
- Elastik's structure and additional descriptions like "keynote" and "speed" allow for easy navigation and combination within the library.
- Elastik Player arranges for an optimal workflow.
- The internal browser permits access to all loaded sound libraries.
- The central Loopeye surface focuses all attention on the loop and allows an innovative sample editing.
- Due to the advanced architecture of the élastique pro algorithm by zplane.development, realtime sync-to-host with excellent audio quality and low CPU usage is an integral part of Elastik 2.
- Production: Kai Reuter, Uwe Kinast, Pre-Production: Hakan Türközü, Drums, Percussion: Phillipe Candas, Bass: Christian Flohr, Organ, E-Piano, Synth: Hakan Türközü, Guitars: Kai Reuter.