18th November 2011
Ueberschall has announced the availability of Rock: Elastik Inspire Series, a new Elastik Player-powered sound library designed for professional rock productions. The instrument tracks, including drums, bass, guitars, piano, synths and organ tracks, can easily be arranged to create your own rock song.
In this release are more than 3.4 GB and 1350 licks and loops consisting of 4 bars and 8 bars. Some guitar solos are even 16 bars long. The Rock-Library is for new, rock and atmospheric music production like Alternative, Garage, Grunge, Glam, Psychedelia, Punk, Surf and Indie.
The dynamic played drums include the mix or the individual tracks like bass drum, snare drum, hihat closed, hihat open and ride. They can be combined with additional tom loops, break parts, drum solos and especially with drum add-ons like cowbell, crash loops, tambourine, percussion fx and snare rolls. Create over 100,000 Rock drum grooves within seconds.
730 instruments loops containing: electric bass, synthesizer, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, organ and piano. The electric guitars played & recorded in various styles & sounds such as solo, rhythmic, tremolo, crunch, clean and distortion.
Each sample was prepared for the "Elastik Inspire Series" in perfect harmony with the other packages "Funk & Soul", "House" and "Urban".
How does "Elastik Inspire Series" work?
In the "Elastik Inspire Series" all loops and tonal phrases fit together perfectly every time, even across genres. Each sample is automatically detected and stretched to the song tempo.
The Elastik 2 Player, the 3.4 GB sample library and the elaborate tagging system aid in spontaneously creating new tracks. The workflow is fast, simple and clear. Any instrument can be replaced with samples of the same instrument group at random via the intelligent random-replacement function. The results always work flawlessly. All samples of the "Elastik Inspire Series" match perfectly. This creates millions of opportunities for new and inspiring tracks.
What do the different functions mean?
Using the "Random" button, new combinations of instruments can be created automatically. The selected sample will be replaced by a randomly selected sample of the same instrument class. The tagging system keeps track of certain features, such as the type of instrument of the sample. Thereby samples are selected from all genres.
Elastik 2 offers a whole range of desirable features:
- The self-explanatory browser, designed for fast access to any loaded sound libraries. Browser features: The multiple filter search function allows quickly to find sounds. Prelisten the whole library content in-sync to host tempo and tag favorite samples.
- The central Loopeye surface focuses all attention on the loop. All editing is now done inside the Loopeye. Within Loopeye you can record all cursor movements for automation purposes.
- Elastik 2 even features a sequence mode. Slice up your loop and access a multitude of editing features for each part.
- Due to the advanced architecture of the élastique pro algorithm by zplane.development, realtime sync-to-host is an integral part of Elastik 2.
- It also provides highest sound quality and CPU-friendly processing.
- A random replacement function enables you to create new loops and sounds.
- Elastik 2 now offers a completely dynamic zoom function to resize its window format.
- 3.4 GB, 1350 Loops.
- Authentic content for each genre.
- Random Button for new inspiration.
- Automatic speed adjustment to existing projects.
- Infinite possibilities of new tracks and inspiration / ideas.
- Concerted tonality within the loops.
Summary of Player Features:
- Innovative Loopeye functions.
- Fast browser features (multiple filter search, tagging).
- Prelisten in sync.
- Sequence mode (loads of editing features per slice).
- Random sound replacement.
- Parameter automation.
- Realtime sync to host.
- Bounce of original and modified loops.
- Resizeable window format.
- Multiple soundbank management.
- Timestretch and pitchshift in best quality.
Pricing & Availability
Rock costs €149. As it is powered by the included Elastik Player it is available for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in stand-alone and VST, AU and RTAS plug-in formats.