25th November 2011
Ueberschall has released Synth Pop, a new Elastik Player-powered sound library that "grants you access to the full range of modern charts music". The 20 Construction Kits (1.8 GB / 736 loops) deliver everything which is needed to achieve modern Pop Music.
Synth Pop is characterized by an emphasized electronic sound. It is packed with harmonies, catchy melodies, basslines and club based drum programming. The 1.8 GB of content brings a hugh amount of specialized samples and sounds, like drums, percussion, deep basses, synth sounds, atmospheric pads, strings, pianos and sound effects - to name but a few.
Synth Pop is a production tool to create chart tunes on the fly. Ideal for music production, commercials, game audio, film cues, web applications, video, multimedia, corporate presentation.
Each construction kit is grouped into several sub-folders:
- Main Kit: Includes the main theme, with all of its sounds and phrases.
- Variation Kits: Provides an alternative track and phrases which are used to add contrast and extension to the main theme. Some Kits provide more than one variation for further flexibility.
The given structure and features like labeled key signature and tempo information, makes it as easy as possible to find a song or groove that will match your tracking needs and goals.
Additionally the Elastik Player offers you a lot of DSP functions to adjust the songs to further fit your creations, such as:
- Highspeed timestretching and pitchshifting algorithms.
- Save single or complete audio files of original and modified loops.
- Mapping tools (automatic slice- & chromatic-map).
- Multiple content management.
- Innovative "LoopEye" for fast loop variations.
Pricing & Availability
Synth Pop costs €99. As it is powered by the included Elastik Player it is available for Windows and Mac OS X in stand-alone and AU, VST and RTAS instrument plug-in formats.