Ueberschall has announced the release of Analog FX, a state-of-the-art FX sample collection boasting a 1.7 Gb library of "analog" sounds and loops offering a huge variety of atmospheres, noises, basslines, leads, sweeps, LFO as well as hundreds synth loops. The library is produced for: advertising and game audio, trailer creation, cinema and TV post production, animation, sound design, multimedia presentations and for all the different musical styles and producers looking for analog production FX elements. All sounds are simplistically organized into folders. Loops are enhanced with BPM information and tonal effects are accurately described and assigned to their root keys. The complete content provides a wide range of styles. Responsible for the production of Ueberschall Analog FX is Marc Steinmeier—highly respected music producer and sound designer in the international music industry.
Content: Atmo FX (Dark Mood, Filtered, Low End, XXL), LFO FX (Dark Mood, Filtered, Grooves, Hard & Dirty, Random, Resonance, Sirens), Mixture FX, Noise FX, SciFi FX (Filtered Drones, Signals, Sub FX, Sweep FX (Up- and Downlifter), Synth Grooves FX (Basslines, Noiselines, Sublines, Synthlines), Wired FX - 1.7 GB Analog Sounds, 960 Loops and Samples.
The sound library comes with the Elastik Loop Player, which includes features like:
- High-speed time-stretching and pitch-shifting in best quality.
- Innovative "LoopEye" for fast loop variations.
- All parameters MIDI controllable.
- Multiple content management.
- Each product separately installable.
- Mapping tools (automatic slice- & chromatic-map).
- Save audio of original and modified loops.
- Creation of user presets.
- Filter with "kill function" (-72db).
- Adaptable to tempos from 10 to 480 BPM.
- Audio engine for quick adaptation.
- And many more...
Analog FX has an MSRP of $119 / €99 and is available for Windows and Mac OS X Universal Binary in VST, AU, RTAS and stand-alone formats via the included Elastik loop player.