15th June 2005
Liquid Saxophone is based on Celemony's Melodyne software and contains ~1000 Sax licks recorded on baritone-, alto-, tenor- and soprano-saxophone - all licks can be adjusted in realtime in tempo, pitch and scale to the own arrangement.
This is because the Liquid Instrument Series (L.I.S.) offers you a whole new array of features to control and redo sampled material. Parameters such as single note pitches, formants, note lengths, scales, tempo, start and endings can now be edited easily and directly to suit your arrangement - with unchanged high-quality sound even after intense processing. In this combination of first-class samples with the unique Melodyne functions you can create countless variations - from simple licks and phrases to complete solo lines.
The L.I.S. Saxophone edition contains a range of styles played on baritone, tenor, alto, and soprano saxophones. They have included styles such as: smooth 50's bar-jazz, swing, bebop, hardbop, boogaloo, soulful 60's riffs, funky 70's licks, smoky bossa novas, latin brazil styles, dirty rock phrases, 80's pop, 90's acid jazz, nu jazz and many more...
- Control audio material as simply as midi data.
- Multiple content management.
- Change notes within the phrase.
- Edit start and ending.
- Adapt tempo and key.
- Quick sound browser.
- Select from a wide range of musical scales.
- All parameters midi controllable.
- Control all parameters in realtime.
- Sync to host.
- Pre-screening with adapted pitch and tempo.
- Great bandwidth of styles.
- Easily generate your individual setup.
- Highest quality recording equipment.
- High quality Melodyne technology.
- Played by the best studio musicians.
Liquid Saxophone is available in plug-in (RTAS, VST, AudioUnits and DXi) and standalone versions for Mac OS X and Windows and it costs EU€169. Demo versions are available.