23rd April 2004
All chord progressions were played by professional studio musicians on several real vintage instruments.
All chord progressions were recorded at the basic tempo of 120 BPM. With the fantastic sounding MPEX2 algorithms from Prosoniq (Timefactory) the samples can be adjusted +- 30 BPM (90-150 BPM) at the highest quality. To remain true to the typical methods of playing the different instruments, all chord progressions were recorded in the keys C/a minor and G/e minor. The pitch can be adapted at the highest quality without changing tempo to +- 12 semitones, thanks MPEX2. At all conversions the sounds remain crystal clear and have none of the usual grain artifacts.
The circular waveform presentation (Loopeye) sensibly visualizes the transition from loop start and end. In combination with the slidable start and end markers on the outer ring, new rhythmic variations can be created in just seconds.
- Over 1800 chord progressions (1 DVD).
- Recorded on vintage instruments.
- Large spectrum of styles (House/Disco/Soul/Funk/Pop/Rock/Latin/Jazz).
- Recorded by studio professionals.
- Recorded on high-quality equipment.
- High-quality Timestretch and Pitch algorithms (MPEX2 by Prosoniq).
- All chord progressions recorded at 120 BPM.
- Keys C/a minor and G/e minor.
- Adjustable to +-12 semitones without tempo change.
- Innovative Loopeye for new variations.
VCP 120 comes as a VST, AU & RTAS plug-in for Windows, Mac OS9 & Mac OS X and has an RRP of £132.95 GBP / 199 EUR. The demo version is available for download now, the full version should be available to purchase through Ueberschall's distributors very soon.