27th June 2005
The URS MIX EQ is a seven band equalizer. It features five bands of fully parametric EQ plus High and Low Pass filters with variable slope. Each band offers overlapping frequencies spanning 4 to 5 octaves.
- Number of Bands: Seven.
- LF (Low) and HF (High) bands are Shelving or Peak with variable Q.
- LF Sweep between 30hz and 450hz.
- LF Q Sweep between 3 and, .25 in Peak Mode.
- LMF Sweep between .2k to 7.5k.
- LMF Q Sweep between 3 and, .25.
- MF Sweep between .2k to 7.5k.
- MF Q Sweep between 3 and, .25.
- HMF Sweep between .2k to 7.5k.
- HMF Q Sweep between 3 and .25.
- HF Sweep between 1.5k and 18k.
- HF Q Sweep between 3 and, .25 in Peak Mode.
- Filter Boost/Cut: +/- 15dB.
- Low Pass Filter frequencies - off, sweep between 12k and 3k.
- High Pass Filter frequencies - off, sweep between 20hz and 350hz.
- Separate In/Out switch for each band.
- Phase reverse switch.
- Input and Output Peak Meters with Gain Clip.
- Numeric Display Windows for Gain, Frequency and Q and Input and Output.
- Input and Output Trim Adjust -12db to +4db.
- In/Out Bypass switch.
URS MIX EQ costs US$249.99 for the Native License (RTAS/VST/AU) and is also bundled with the URS Everything EQ Bundle v4.0 and the URS S series MIX EQ bundle. Owners of the S series MIX EQ Bundle can upgrade to the URS Everything Bundle for a reduced rate in their online store.
07 Nov 2011 URS announces 64-bit Support "Coming Soon"
22 Dec 2009 URS announces Year End Sale (40% off Everything)
02 Dec 2009 URS releases Strip Pro v2.0
01 Jul 2009 URS releases URS N4 series EQ
15 Jan 2009 URS releases Saturation v2.5
13 Jan 2009 URS launches 25% Off Promotion
11 Dec 2008 URS announces Special 25% Off Offer
27 Oct 2008 URS updates Saturation to v2.01
01 Oct 2008 URS releases URS Saturation v2.0
04 Jul 2008 URS launches Buy 3 Get 1 Free Offer
11 Mar 2008 URS releases Saturation for Windows
17 Jan 2008 URS releases Saturation for Mac OS X
12 Dec 2007 URS announces December 20% off Sale