The URS MIX EQ is a seven band equalizer. It features five bands of fully parametric EQ plus High and Low Pass filters with variable slope. Each band offers overlapping frequencies spanning 4 to 5 octaves.
- Number of Bands: Seven.
- LF (Low) and HF (High) bands are Shelving or Peak with variable Q.
- LF Sweep between 30hz and 450hz.
- LF Q Sweep between 3 and, .25 in Peak Mode.
- LMF Sweep between .2k to 7.5k.
- LMF Q Sweep between 3 and, .25.
- MF Sweep between .2k to 7.5k.
- MF Q Sweep between 3 and, .25.
- HMF Sweep between .2k to 7.5k.
- HMF Q Sweep between 3 and .25.
- HF Sweep between 1.5k and 18k.
- HF Q Sweep between 3 and, .25 in Peak Mode.
- Filter Boost/Cut: +/- 15dB.
- Low Pass Filter frequencies - off, sweep between 12k and 3k.
- High Pass Filter frequencies - off, sweep between 20hz and 350hz.
- Separate In/Out switch for each band.
- Phase reverse switch.
- Input and Output Peak Meters with Gain Clip.
- Numeric Display Windows for Gain, Frequency and Q and Input and Output.
- Input and Output Trim Adjust -12db to +4db.
- In/Out Bypass switch.
URS MIX EQ costs US$249.99 for the Native License (RTAS/VST/AU) and is also bundled with the URS Everything EQ Bundle v4.0 and the URS S series MIX EQ bundle. Owners of the S series MIX EQ Bundle can upgrade to the URS Everything Bundle for a reduced rate in their online store.