WaveRunner presents you with a collection of authentic and fascinating sounds from over 30 years of wavetable synthesis. Everything from the raw and strident origins to the wild evolving tones of more modern, full-featured machines.
Each system addressed was serviced, meticulously multi-sampled and artfully designed into seven unique hybrid instruments driven by over 30,000 samples.
- WaveRunner 360: Based on a very old and quite rare machine, WaveRunner 360 delivers a raw and lo-fi sound.
- WaveRunner Terminal D: Including sounds from vintage prototype drum modules, synths and modern rack drum synths.
- WaveRunner Terminal U: Built on a generous collection of sounds from the entire range.
- WaveRunner 2.0: Based on the original German blue.
- WaveRunner 2.3: Similar to the 2.0 but with a distinctly different flavor, WaveRunner 2.3 is built on the upgraded German classic and its loquacious programming pal.
- WaveRunner Orange: Based on the modern flagship wavetable synthesizers famed in the 90's and 00's.
- WaveRunner X: An collection of raw waves harvested from the entire range of machines come together in this fresh and powerful dual-layer subtractive synth; capable of deep, modulating ambiances, brutal basses and uncanny leads.
Watch trailer on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZE4PkEYZUo
Listen to audio demos on SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/uvi-official/sets/waverunner