Valhalla DSP has updated ValhallaRoom to version 1.1.0.
- New reverb mode: LV-426: In keeping with the Nostromo/Narcissus/Sulaco tradition, this is a deep dark space verb. It is kind of a cross between Nostromo and Narcissus, but with a far higher earlier echo density than either of those reverb. LV-426 has a slower attack than the other reverb modes, and a lush, diffuse random modulation that produces beautiful long decays.
- The LATE LowMult/Xover and LATE HighMult/Xover filters have been moved to a location where they act as tone controls.
- Values of LowMult less than 1.0 allow you to dial in reverbs with less low frequency energy.
- The LowXover control can be used to adjust the crossover freq of the low cut/boost.
- 64-bit VST for OS X. ValhallaRoom is now fully 32 and 64-bit compatible for both Windows and OS X.
- Optimized CPU for Windows RTAS and VST32.
- Fixed mono->stereo bypass bug in RTAS.
- Window resizing bug fixed in Digital Performer.
New demo versions are available for testing at the ValhallaRoom page.
02 Mar 2012 Valhalla DSP updates ValhallaUberMod to v1.0.1
16 May 2011 Valhalla DSP updates ValhallaRoom to v1.0.4
28 Feb 2011 Valhalla DSP unveils ValhallaRoom
12 Oct 2010 Valhalla DSP releases ValhallaShimmer for Mac
19 Mar 2010 Valhalla DSP releases ValhallaFreqEcho MkI