3rd November 2010
Variety Of Sound has released NastyDLA, a classic chorus echo device with tape-delay simulation. It's free and available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
- Classic chorus and echo effects.
- Authentic signal path coloration.
- Tape-delay style feedback and saturation.
- Input stage model including signal coloration and non-linearities (switchable).
- Classic chorus/flanger effect with amount and rate control which automatically adopts to the delay line configuration.
- Frequency balancing filter for dead-easy overall tone adjustments in the feedback path.
- Two different feedback color modes.
- Feedback circuit and control which supports resonance up to self-oscillation.
- Standard DSP 12dB high-pass filter.
- Custom "tape style" low-pass filtering.
- Sophisticated "tape hiss" noise simulation.
- Negative or positive pre-delay.
- Comprehensive tape dynamics simulation taken from the core of the award winning FerricTDS.
- The dynamics offers a slight audio ducking effect (switchable).
- Two independent delay lines with up to 3sec delay time and sync to host.
- Delay time modulation with two different modes.
- Additional phase distortion (switchable).
- Audio level metering display.
- Dry/wet controls plus "wet only" option.
- Power / bypass switch.
- All parameters available through host automation.
22 May 2013 Variety Of Sound updates Rescue MK2 to v2.1
11 May 2012 Variety Of Sound releases NastyDLA mkII
12 Apr 2012 Variety Of Sound updates BaxterEQ to v1.0.1
28 Feb 2011 Variety Of Sound updates NastyDLA to v1.0.1
03 Nov 2010 Variety Of Sound releases NastyDLA - Chorus Echo
17 Aug 2010 Variety Of Sound updates BootEQ to v2.1
07 Apr 2010 Variety Of Sound updates FerricTDS to v1.5.0
22 Jan 2010 Variety Of Sound updates epicVerb to v1.5
13 Oct 2009 Variety Of Sound updates Density mkII to v2.0.1