17th August 2010
Variety Of Sound has updated BootEQ to version 2.1.
- Support for higher samplerates.
- Faster loading times on systems with large amounts of system fonts.
- VST vendor tag changed to "Variety Of Sound".
- Stability improvements when deleting the plug-in from effect slots.
- Stability improvements in cubase hosts.
- VU display issue on mono tracks fixed.
- Less CPU consumption if GUI is closed.
- Slightly increased 2nd order harmonic in "TUBE ON" mode.
- Resetting the DRV knob with <ctrl>+click w/o any audio artifacts now.
- Reset position for the left LF frequency knob corrected to 250Hz.
- Audio crackles while switching preamp section on/off eliminated.
- Improved HF shelving filter with freq dip and asymmetric behaviour.
- Changed pop-up displays version number now.
- Some EQ code optimizations added.
- Preset and manual update.
11 May 2012 Variety Of Sound releases NastyDLA mkII
12 Apr 2012 Variety Of Sound updates BaxterEQ to v1.0.1
28 Feb 2011 Variety Of Sound updates NastyDLA to v1.0.1
03 Nov 2010 Variety Of Sound releases NastyDLA - Chorus Echo
17 Aug 2010 Variety Of Sound updates BootEQ to v2.1
07 Apr 2010 Variety Of Sound updates FerricTDS to v1.5.0
22 Jan 2010 Variety Of Sound updates epicVerb to v1.5
13 Oct 2009 Variety Of Sound updates Density mkII to v2.0.1
27 May 2009 Variety Of Sound releases TesslaPRO v1.0