Vavdo has released Vavdo A2, a hardware controller that can talk both OSC and MIDI.
A2 shares the same ergonomics with its ancestor A1, and has some design bumps, but the most significant advance since A1 is the capability of the tri-coloured LEDs to listen to their user's OSC messages.
- Communication: OSC and MIDI.
- Power: USB bus powered.
- 6 Potentiometers: 1-turn, 10bit-1024 steps, 100.000 lifecycles, long life & smooth friction.
- 5 Buttons: short stroke for direct tactile feedback, 100.000 lifecycles.
- 6 RGB LEDs programmable with OSC.
- Micro-controller: Custom Vavdo Board based in atmel avr.
- Automated and manual optical inspection following IPC610D Standard.
- Front Panel: 1.5mm Stainless Steel INOX.
- Wood Enclosure: Solid 22mm Melia (mahogany family: meliaceae).
- Wood Base: 4mm Birch plywood.
- Knobs: PA 6 for fine grip, feel & durability.
- Wood Varnish: Extra strong, non-toxic, colorless mat.
- Dimensions: 22 x 14 cm.
- Height: 2.7 cm (with knobs: 4.5 cm).
- Weight: 0.8 kgr.
- Knobs diameter: 24 & 32 mm.
- 4 mm.
More details on vavdo.com