Vavdo has released its first product: A1, a handmade USB control interface. It costs €280.
A1 allows easy simultaneous gestures from all your fingers, while having excellent feel and instant tactile and visual feedback. It is compatible with any software and hardware that receives serial, MIDI and OSC data.
- Potentiometers: 10bit-1024 steps, 100,000 lifecycles, long life & smooth friction.
- Buttons: short stroke for perfect tactile feedback.
- LEDs: preprogrammed triple color LEDs for instant visual feedback.
- Microcontroller: vavdo-ctrl based in atmel avr.
- Automated and manual optical inspection following IPC610D Standard.
- Front Panel: 1.5mm Stainless Steel INOX.
- Wood Enclosure: Solid 22mm Melia (mahogany family: meliaceae).
- Wood Base: 4mm Birch plywood.
- Knobs: PA 6 for excellent grip, feel & durability.
- Wood Varnish: Extra strong non-toxic, colorless mat.
- Wood Finishing: Varnished & shanded like a musical instrument.
- Dimensions: 22 x 14 cm.
- Height: 2.7 cm (with knobs: 4.5 cm).
- Weight: 0.8 kg.
- Knobs diameter: 24 & 32 mm.
- Buttons diameter: 4 mm.
Learn more on vavdo.com