Vember Audio has released a beta version of Surge v1.1.
- Updated to support VST2.4.
- Behind the scenes changes to the GUI code. It is now snappier and will no longer lock host VU-meters, etc.
- MIDI channels 4-16 are now treated similar to channel 1 (normal play-mode).
- Added: LFO -> EG retrigger lane on voice LFO1 step-sequencer.
- Added: holding down shift will quantize step-sequencer on 1/12th steps.
- Added: copy oscillator settings with modulation routings.
The beta is also available as a 64-bit (x64) version if you can find a 64-bit VST host to try it out in. Don't confuse this with 64-bit precision, this is a new machine code format that require a 64-bit CPU, operating system and host to work.