2nd February 2006
Vember Audio has released a beta version of Surge v1.1.
- Updated to support VST2.4.
- Behind the scenes changes to the GUI code. It is now snappier and will no longer lock host VU-meters, etc.
- MIDI channels 4-16 are now treated similar to channel 1 (normal play-mode).
- Added: LFO -> EG retrigger lane on voice LFO1 step-sequencer.
- Added: holding down shift will quantize step-sequencer on 1/12th steps.
- Added: copy oscillator settings with modulation routings.
The beta is also available as a 64-bit (x64) version if you can find a 64-bit VST host to try it out in. Don't confuse this with 64-bit precision, this is a new machine code format that require a 64-bit CPU, operating system and host to work.
24 Sep 2009 Vember Audio updates Surge to v1.5.3 (Mac)
03 Mar 2009 Vember Audio updates Surge to v1.5.2
29 Sep 2008 Vember Audio updates Surge to v1.5.1a
25 Jan 2008 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.5
02 Jan 2008 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.5 RC2
06 Nov 2007 Vember Audio sets Shortcircuit Free
22 Sep 2006 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.2.2
11 Sep 2006 Vember Audio updates Surge to v1.2.1
15 Mar 2006 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.1
02 Feb 2006 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.1 beta
05 Jan 2006 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.0.2
07 Dec 2005 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.0.2 beta
17 Oct 2005 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.0.1
03 Oct 2005 Vember Audio unveils Surge
28 Jun 2005 Shortcircuit v1.1 released
07 Apr 2005 Shortcircuit updated to v1.0.13
28 Feb 2005 shortcircuit v1.0.10 released