21st December 2006
Vember Audio has released the first beta version of Surge v1.5.0 for registered users (32-bit windows only. OS X and x64 version to follow).
Changes since v1.2.2:
- New oscillator algorithms: FM2 and Window.
- Filter algorithm overhaul (lots of new subtypes).
- Increased tidiness.
- Custom controllers now have names stored with patches and can be changed in the GUI & host automation.
- Further CPU Optimizations.
- New filter-block mode: Wide (makes filters & oscillators run in stereo).
- Various bug-fixes.
- Oscillator detuning settable as an absolute value (by toggle on the sliders context menu).
- "Force integer" toggle removed, replaced by holding down the "Ctrl" modifier-key while dragging a slider.
24 Sep 2009 Vember Audio updates Surge to v1.5.3 (Mac)
03 Mar 2009 Vember Audio updates Surge to v1.5.2
29 Sep 2008 Vember Audio updates Surge to v1.5.1a
25 Jan 2008 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.5
02 Jan 2008 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.5 RC2
06 Nov 2007 Vember Audio sets Shortcircuit Free
22 Sep 2006 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.2.2
11 Sep 2006 Vember Audio updates Surge to v1.2.1
15 Mar 2006 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.1
02 Feb 2006 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.1 beta
05 Jan 2006 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.0.2
07 Dec 2005 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.0.2 beta
17 Oct 2005 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.0.1
03 Oct 2005 Vember Audio unveils Surge
28 Jun 2005 Shortcircuit v1.1 released
07 Apr 2005 Shortcircuit updated to v1.0.13
28 Feb 2005 shortcircuit v1.0.10 released