Vengeance Sound has updated Vengeance Producer Suite: Metrum Kick Synthesizer to version 1.2.
Changes in Version 1.2.0:
- Bug Fix: Metrum will try to load corrupt wav files correct.
- Added 64-bit Version.
- Added VST3 Version.
- Previous and Next arrows in the sample and osc slots to quickly browse through samples/presets.
- Improved ContentDB to save memory.
- GUI improvements ( Scopes, FFT,... ).
- AIFF Files are now supported.
- RTAS and Mac AU now support Mono Plugin versions.
- Minor bug fixes ( regarding FX section ).
- Current envelope position is now shown in the editor.
- Loading files from user content in the library should load the content correct now.
- Bug fix RTAS License Errors after moving a instance onto another slot should not occur anymore.
Changes in Version 1.1.1:
- The correct file extension will be automatically added to the preset name when saving custom-kickdrum/osc presets.
- MIDILength (MIDIpage) Settings will not be overwritten when the editor is opened.
- Bug fix: "License is Invalid" should not occur accidentally.