Vengeance Sound has updated VPS Avenger to v1.2.2.
- A write-permission check before the license file will be replaced. this should prevent confusion about still-locked expansions after license import.
- Updates will be downloaded via Avenger again. (v1.2.0 did just open the browser) a progress bar is displayed instead the unreadable circle animation.
- Invisible value readouts.
- Reordering FX-Slots did not update the GAIN-dails.
- ARP-MiniNote handling.
- Vanishing VEL-Curve buttons on GUI scales < 80%.
- A problem with long ARP notes when the ARP length was changed afterwards.
- Removing a OSC will reset Keyzones for folling OSCs.
- Click sound caused by MIDI patterns with single notes in a cue (ie. 1/4 pattern).