Vengeance Sound has updated Vengeance Producer Suite - Avenger to v1.3.1.
Changes in 1.3.1:
- Removed a memory leak that was introduced with 1.3.0.
- Fixed a small issue with deleting a FM-Source OSC. It does not get stuck in source mode any more.
Changes in 1.3.0:
- Added REAL-FM. A OSC can be used as FM Shape.
- Small CPU improvements on pitch module.
- SYSTEM ID is displayed on the SYSTEM-Tab.
- Improved sfz code. Not all SFZ files will be handled correct. Avenger does not support layering (multiple samples for same note velocity), also "#include" opcode will be ignored.
- Added MIDI-CC Learn for PREV/NEXT preset.
- Added MIDI-CC Learn for Macro-buttons.
- Fixed: Preset Browser Category sorting for OS X High Sierra with APFS.
- Fixed: FX Chorus, created "phased" sound on disable/enable fx.
- Fixed: problem reading skin-zip files that were created on OS X.
- Fixed an issue where the SteqSQ enabled parameter was always set ON after loading a project.
- Fixed a crash that may occur after removing a OSC between 2 oscillators that are using samples.