23rd April 2014
Vengeance Sound has updated VPS Glitch Bitch to v1.0.3.
- Added MIDItrigger for hosts that can send MIDI data to fx plugins. FX can be triggered via MIDI if internal sequencer is turned off.
- Fixed a problem that may crash Cubase while loading the plugin on OS X.
- Fixed a problem that caused the plugin to hang during load on specific circumstances.
- Fixed a problem that caused a crash on PT10.
- OS X 10.6.8 is now supported.
- Fixed a problem with the internal sequencer that causes "crackles" in the sound.
- Fixed a small error that may crash the host in specific circumstances.