1st October 2009
Vir2 Instruments has updated Mojo: Horn Section to version 1.2. This update includes all previous Mojo updates and provides the following improvements and features relative to the version shipped on the original DVDs:
- New microtuning feature available in the main menu, allowing for instant access to more than a dozen different common alternate tunings.
- All instruments tweaked sonically to improve their overall sound.
- Improved sound and performance for Punch feature, now converted to a pulldown menu (adjustable from 1-5).
- Improved load time across all instruments.
- Optimized polyphony usage across all instruments, resulting in less voices used and less CPU hit.
- Trombone doit release issue fixed.
- Improved tempo-syncing of all crescendos and swells across all instruments.
- Improved quality of timestretching of all crescendos and swells across all instruments
- Miscellaneous tuning improvements across the library.
- EZRoom loading fixed.
- CIL Trombone script issue fixed.
- A few of the MIDI CC designations in the printed manual are now slightly altered (Please see the included release notes for more information).
05 Apr 2011 Vir2 announces RiG: Urban Workstation
22 Oct 2010 Vir2 Instruments announces Q
29 Jun 2010 Vir2 Instruments updates Electri6ity to v1.1
16 May 2010 Vir2 Instruments releases Electri6ity
22 Jan 2010 Vir2 Instruments announces Electri6ity
14 Aug 2009 Vir2 Instruments releases MOJO: Horn Section
21 Jan 2009 Vir2 Instruments unveils Mojo: Horn Section
15 Sep 2008 Vir2 Instruments updates BASiS to v1.1
25 Jun 2008 Vir2 Instruments releases BASiS
22 Jan 2008 Vir2 announces Mojo: Horn Section