3rd December 2013
Here's what they say: "Soloists of Prague is a word building solo library of four fantastic voices. Haunting Soprano, Furious Alto, Smooth Tenor and Lamenting Bass. We have sampled professional, word acclaimed soloist from Prague Philharmonic Choir. We have paid special attention to capturing the essence of their performance and all the voices were sampled chromatically in three true dynamics which can be controlled either through modwheel morph or through velocity activation and modwheel expression control".
- 3 powerful Dynamic Layers for each of the 4 Soloists.
- Full, easy to use word building capability.
- Close mic position for rich clarity and pure tone.
- Routing into your own outputs so you can EQ and Mix each voice from one patch load.
- Sing in Latin, English or Slavonic, but possibly even others.
- Complete control over the consonants and vowels in one settings page.
- over 8000 unique samples.
Price: $199 (less then $50 per soloist).
Demos and further information available at www.virharmonic.com
19 Aug 2013 Voices of Prague UVI Release Sale - Save $100