Virharmonic has announced the release of version 1.5 of Voices of Prague, which is now powered by UVI Workstation (it was formerly a Kontakt library). The new version is available with an introductory price of $299, saving $100 on the normal retail price of $399. The cross-grade is free for all existing owners of Voices of Prague on Kontakt.
Here's what they say: "We have listened very carefully to all the feedback and have been trying to come up with ways to implement all the functions which our users came up with. This new perspective lead us to a simple realisation. What we wanted to do couldn't (or at least we have no idea how) be done on our old platform of choice. We had so many ideas and very few solution on how to implement them. Then MachFive 3 accidentally came under our radar and we got into talks with the guys who made it. We suddenly realised that functions we wanted were possible without cooking the CPU, overloading the RAM or high latency. The first work on the update started and as it included a complete rewrite and brand new logic for the whole programme we got stuck into the samples as well".
- Unlimited syllables.
- Add and Remove Syllables whenever and where ever you want.
- Control of all four voice group on one screen.
- Copy Paste enabled between voice groups.
- Loop function simplified.
- Much tighter words and syllables.
- Restart for all voice groups.
- Polylegato which is played with sustain pedal down and supports your inspiration even if piano isn't your best friend.
- Expert setting where you can adjust the individual cons for each voice group.
- and many more...
For more info click here.
Watch the overview video here
19 Aug 2013 Voices of Prague UVI Release Sale - Save $100
15 Nov 2013 UVI updates UVI Workstation to v2.1.8
29 Oct 2013 UVI updates UVI Workstation to v2.1.7
29 Aug 2013 UVI offers iLok USB Smart Key for "Free"
06 Aug 2013 UVI updates UVI Workstation to v2.1.5
17 Jul 2013 UVI updates UVI Workstation to v2.1.4
05 Jun 2013 VI Labs releases True Keys Singles
30 May 2013 UVI releases "UltraMini" vintage soft-synth