8th August 2013
AudioReverb is an algorithmic reverberation app which combines the flexibility of vintage algorithmic reverbs with the sonic quality of convolution based reverbs.
The creation of high quality reverb needs a realistic simulation of the important early reflections together with a smooth and colorless reverberation tail.
The early reflections are the most important clue for the human ear to get a feeling about the dimension and character of a room. Most algorithmic reverbs offer a number of different algorithms to simulate different natural rooms like chamber, halls or artificial ones like plates. AudioReverb uses impulse responses from real acoustic spaces and classical reverb algorithms to emulate their acoustical properties.
- Use AudioReverb for enhancing your listening experience with your favourite iTunes songs.
- Use AudioReverb as professional reverb plugin to improve the quality of any Audiobus compatible App.
- Algorithmic reverb generation.
- Smooth reverb tail generation.
- Early Reflection Modelling.
- 118 factory presets.
- 4 Band Equalizer.
- Audiobus compatible as input/effect/output.
- Reverberate any song in your iTunes library.
- Low latency live usage with mic and headphones.
- Audio recorder.
- Upload to SoundCloud and File Export.
- Audio pasteboard for exchange with other Apps.
08 Aug 2013 VirSyn releases AudioReverb for iOS
22 Apr 2013 VirSyn Spring Special Offers
27 Nov 2012 VirSyn Autumn Special Offers
27 Sep 2012 VirSyn releases Harmony Voice for iOS
22 Mar 2012 VirSyn updates Addictive Synth for iPad to v2.0
24 Nov 2011 VirSyn updates Addictive Synth for iPad to v1.2
19 Sep 2011 VirSyn updates Addictive Synth for iPad v1.1