VirSyn has updated Harmony Voice, a pitch shifter and harmonizer for iOS, to version 1.1. It's available for 40% off for a limited time.
- Improved engine with reduced latency.
- Adjustable Noisegate to suppress background noises.
- New mode for automatic scalic harmony generation.
- Keyboard option to select key hold mode.
- Realtime pitch display was broken on some devices with iOS6.
- Kraehenbuehl harmony mode was somewhat broken and is now fixed.
- Reduced lag on keyboard display.
- Record button now accessible with opened keyboard.