4th August 2010
VirSyn has announced the release of iVoxel, "The singing vocoder" for Apple's iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
iVoxel is a combination of a voice-optimized synthesizer and a vocoder. The vocoder part is based on the Matrix vocoder from VirSyn. The channel filters used by iVoxel are based on the Sennheiser Vocoder VSM201 resulting in a rich and fat analogue sound characteristic.
iVoxel lets you:
- Speak or sing into your head set mic transforming your voice in a wide variety of ways.
- Record words, syllables or other sounds into the voxel dictionary for later reuse.
- Play different vocals live on the keyboard with ingenious pitch bending.
- Arrange and play melodies with the built-in sequencer and add the lyrics from a user expandable dictionary of vocals.
- Real time analysis/resynthesis of your voice.
- 20 Channel vocoder.
- Voice spectrum recorder (voxels).
- Over 200 prerecorded voxels included.
- Play your vocoded voice live on keyboard. Drag for slides and vibrato.
- Sequencer for notes & lyrics.
- Voice optimized monophonic synthesizer.
- Time warping of voxels.
- Gender changer.
- Breath noise.
- 12dB Lowpass filter.
- Pitch vibrato with delay.
- Chorus/Delay effects.
- Export/Import of projects and voxels.
- Export of audio recordings.
- Copy audio recordings to Clipboard for use with other Apps (e.g. Intua BeatMaker and many others).
iVoxel is now available in the App Store for $11.99.
22 Apr 2013 VirSyn Spring Special Offers
27 Nov 2012 VirSyn Autumn Special Offers
27 Sep 2012 VirSyn releases Harmony Voice for iOS
22 Mar 2012 VirSyn updates Addictive Synth for iPad to v2.0
24 Nov 2011 VirSyn updates Addictive Synth for iPad to v1.2
19 Sep 2011 VirSyn updates Addictive Synth for iPad v1.1
27 May 2011 VirSyn updates iVoxel for iOS to v1.4