11th January 2006
Every preset in miniTERA has a built in "Sound designer" which presents you a set of up to eight meta parameters for convenient access to the most important aspects of the sound. This means sound design with miniTERA is a simple process:
- Select a base sound to start from one of the 500 meta presets.
- Optionally use the "slot machine" giving you a useful random preset with every other click.
- Change the sound characteristic with the eight meta parameters to suit your taste. You can use this "8 dimensional sound morphing" for expressive sound movements too.
- Adapt the FX settings to fit the sound into your music.
- Multi-synthesis engine compatible to TERA 3 presets.
- Unique 8D meta sound parameter.
- "Slot machine" for usable random generated sounds.
- FX section (Distortion / Delay / Chorus / Flanger / Phaser).
- Available as download product for a limited time.
miniTERA costs €89 and is available for Windows XP and Mac OS X in VST, AU, RTAS and stand-alone formats. Demo versions are available.
If you already own TERA 3 you will get miniTERA for free. CUBE 2 and CANTOR owners can purchase miniTERA for the reduced price of €59.
22 Apr 2013 VirSyn Spring Special Offers
27 Nov 2012 VirSyn Autumn Special Offers
27 Sep 2012 VirSyn releases Harmony Voice for iOS
22 Mar 2012 VirSyn updates Addictive Synth for iPad to v2.0
24 Nov 2011 VirSyn updates Addictive Synth for iPad to v1.2
19 Sep 2011 VirSyn updates Addictive Synth for iPad v1.1
27 May 2011 VirSyn updates iVoxel for iOS to v1.4