VirSyn has released bug-fix updates for Cube 2 (Mac only), Matrix (Mac only) and Tera 3, and announced a "Take Two" 25% discount offer.
Take Two 25% Discount Offer
From now until October 31st, 2008, you can get a total discount of 25% if you buy two or more plugins from VirSyn's FX series. This includes the following plugins: Bark, Matrix, Prism, Reflect, TDesign and VTape.
Changes in Cube v2.2.1 (Mac):
- The AU Validation problem with Logic 8.0.2 / Digital Performer 6 is fixed.
Changes in Matrix v1.1.2 (Mac):
- Mac/RTAS: fixed crash on startup with some ProTools versions.
Changes in Tera v3.2.3 (Windows and Mac):
- AU: Validation problem with Logic 8.0.2 and Digital Performer 6 fixed.
- NI Kore: Import of Program banks working now.
- Import of user samples working now.
- Fixed: After project load some older hosts reset program to no. 1.
- Fixed: Incorrect display of modulation destination "all times".
- PC: free running envelopes working now.
- Spectrum OSC: Sample rate dependency removed.
- Fixed occasional crashes on one-shot sample playback.
- VST: MIDI Note Off missing on external MIDI.