VirSyn has released bug-fix updates for Cube 2 (Mac only), Matrix (Mac only) and Tera 3, and announced a "Take Two" 25% discount offer.
Take Two 25% Discount Offer
From now until October 31st, 2008, you can get a total discount of 25% if you buy two or more plugins from VirSyn's FX series. This includes the following plugins: Bark, Matrix, Prism, Reflect, TDesign and VTape.
Changes in Cube v2.2.1 (Mac):
- The AU Validation problem with Logic 8.0.2 / Digital Performer 6 is fixed.
Changes in Matrix v1.1.2 (Mac):
- Mac/RTAS: fixed crash on startup with some ProTools versions.
Changes in Tera v3.2.3 (Windows and Mac):
- AU: Validation problem with Logic 8.0.2 and Digital Performer 6 fixed.
- NI Kore: Import of Program banks working now.
- Import of user samples working now.
- Fixed: After project load some older hosts reset program to no. 1.
- Fixed: Incorrect display of modulation destination "all times".
- PC: free running envelopes working now.
- Spectrum OSC: Sample rate dependency removed.
- Fixed occasional crashes on one-shot sample playback.
- VST: MIDI Note Off missing on external MIDI.
22 Apr 2013 VirSyn Spring Special Offers
27 Nov 2012 VirSyn Autumn Special Offers
27 Sep 2012 VirSyn releases Harmony Voice for iOS
22 Mar 2012 VirSyn updates Addictive Synth for iPad to v2.0
24 Nov 2011 VirSyn updates Addictive Synth for iPad to v1.2
19 Sep 2011 VirSyn updates Addictive Synth for iPad v1.1
27 May 2011 VirSyn updates iVoxel for iOS to v1.4