27th June 2007
VirSyn has updated TERA to v3.2.1.
- New Multi envelope mode "free running" independent from note on/off.
- Distortion effect now stereo mode.
- Project load/save handling improved, program numbers no longer translated to 1..16.
- Improved VST 2.3 backwards compatibility ( Nuendo 3.2 ).
- Sonar 5: crash on MIDI program change.
- Tracktion 3: User interface problems fixed.
- Intel based Macs: Subdivision parameter not working.
- Intel based Macs: Overdrive effect type selection not working.
- Intel based Macs: Reverb effect broken.
- Intel based Macs: Master volume had no effect.
- Host projects transferred from Intel to PPC or vice versa lost global and mix settings.
- Arpeggiator sometimes eats notes.
- GUI sometimes showing wrong synth page.
- Crashes on playing samples with extremely short loop settings.
- ProTools: Detuning problem with samplerates other than 44,100 Hz.
- Multi-segment envelopes: delete/insert could lead to changing other envelopes.
- Mac: response to MIDI program change messages improved.
- Mac: no sound after project loading if multiple instances were used.
- Mac: Tooltip help didn't pop up.
- Mac standalone: Transport buttons not working correctly.
- Sonar: Arpeggio didn't stopped after sequencer stop.
- PC standalone: Occasional crashes on audio driver selection DirectX <-> ASIO.
- PC standalone: Sequencer start/stop with space key didn't work.
- GUI redraw no longer stopping when tooltip help is displayed.
22 Apr 2013 VirSyn Spring Special Offers
27 Nov 2012 VirSyn Autumn Special Offers
27 Sep 2012 VirSyn releases Harmony Voice for iOS
22 Mar 2012 VirSyn updates Addictive Synth for iPad to v2.0
24 Nov 2011 VirSyn updates Addictive Synth for iPad to v1.2
19 Sep 2011 VirSyn updates Addictive Synth for iPad v1.1
27 May 2011 VirSyn updates iVoxel for iOS to v1.4