Virtuasonic has updated MIJOY to v1.6 and released a demo version of their forthcoming MIJOY PRO, a VSTi MIDI plug-in that allows you to use a joystick to control other VSTi instruments and MIDI hardware in realtime. MIJOY PRO will cost EU€16 upon release.
- Support for multiple joysticks (1 to 8).
- Internal ON/OFF switch (active/inactive).
- Offset function with assignable minimum and maximum for each MIDI controller.
- MIDI Channel Setup.
- Smoothness (from 1 to 5).
- Assignable MIDI controllers for X and Y axis, Z rotation and Slider 1.
- 32 memory slots.
- Display showing X, Y status.
- Z Rotation status.
- Slider status.
- ON/OFF for each MIDI controller.
- MIDI Thru to mix different MIDI sources to the same track.
- Idle Mode selection (on press/on release).
- Binary MIDI controller with assignable min/max (button 2).
- 2 axis types (cartesian, radial).
- List of standard MIDI controllers values included in the software package.
MIJOY v1.6 changes:
- Better MIDI and CPU performance.