Virtuasonic has released EXS, NN-XT and SFZ format versions of its Epic FX sample library that was released for Kontakt back in June.
Epic FX is a sample library that contains nearly 500 sound effects designed for adding impact to your music productions, trailers, cinema and TV post production. The sounds contained in this collection have been created using a wide range of sound design and recording techniques and are organized into two main categories:
- 24 Composite sound effects, also available as separated elements (intros, hits, tails) for a total of 75 samples.
- 422 sounds consisting of transitions, intros, hits, blasts, metallic and dark impacts.
- Presets: Blasts / Giants / Impacts 1& 2 / Noise Forms / Transitions 1, 2 & 3.
- 497 samples.
- Sampling rate: 24-bit / 44.1 KHz.
- Total size: 530 MB.
- Formats: WAV 24 bit, Kontakt 2 (version 2.4 required, compatible with Kontakt 3 and 4), EXS, Reason NN-XT, SFZ.
Epic FX is available as a digital download, the MSRP price is €64.95 (excl. VAT) / $94.95.