8th June 2009
Virtuasonic has released Epic FX, a new sample library that contains more than 400 sound effects designed for adding impact to your music productions, trailers, cinema and TV post production, jingles, animation and video presentations.
This collection features transitions, blasts, hits and impacts, organized as presets in Native Instruments Kontakt 2 format, as well as directly accessible as WAV audio files.
The sounds contained in Epic FX have been created using a wide range of sound design and recording techniques and are organized into two main categories:
- 24 Composite sound effects, also available as separated elements (intros, hits, tails) for a total of 75 samples.
- 347 sounds consisting of transitions, intros, hits, blasts, metallic and dark impacts.
- Presets: Blasts / Giants / Impacts 1 & 2 / Noise Forms / Transitions 1, 2 & 3.
- 422 samples.
- Sampling rate: 24-bit / 44.1 KHz.
- Total size: 530 Mbytes.
- Formats: WAV 24 bit, NI Kontakt 2 (version 2.4 required, compatible with Kontakt 3).
Epic FX is available as a digital download, the introductory price is €54.95 (excl. VAT) / $79.95 until June 8th (today). The MSRP price will be €64.95 (excl. VAT) / $89.95.