19th May 2006
Virtuasonic has released Synesthesia, an "exotic" impulse responses library.
Synesthesia is an unique set of convolution impulse response files, for use in your favourite convolution engine, designed for electronic musicians and sound designers in search for new possibilities of transforming and spicing up their music and sounds.
Synesthesia transforms your favorite convolution engine into a general-purpose DSP processor. Though this collection is targeted primarily at electronic, ambient and abstract music, you may find Synesthesia useful for:
- Creating abstract layers for film music.
- Adding wild beat-synced effects to rhythm lines.
- Creating dark textures for goth or dark ambient.
- Electronic music to add flavor to trance, techno, club, or other styles of rhythmic electronic music.
- Morphing foley fx into new unrecognizable sounds for sound design.
- Creating huge sonic effects.
- Guitarists in search of new possibilities.
- All impulses are 24-bit / 44.1KHz stereo WAV format (over 630MB of data).
- Over 1000 individual impulse responses, ordered by name in a list that features file size.
Synesthesia costs $34.95 + shipping.
28 Nov 2013 Virtuasonic Offer: Buy One, Get One Free
09 May 2011 Virtuasonic releases Sinori Live for Kontakt 4
06 Apr 2010 Virtuasonic updates MIJOY PRO to v4.5
08 Jan 2010 Virtuasonic updates MIJOY PRO to v4.1
26 Oct 2009 Virtuasonic releases MIJOY PRO 4
18 Sep 2009 Virtuasonic releases Noise at the Concert [WAV]
08 Jun 2009 Virtuasonic releases Epic FX for Kontakt
10 Oct 2008 Virtuasonic releases Choir Breath for Kontakt
27 Aug 2008 Virtuasonic releases MIJOY PRO 3
25 Mar 2008 Virtuasonic releases MIJOY PRO v2.2
28 Aug 2007 Virtuasonic releases MIJOY PRO 2
30 May 2006 Virtuasonic updates SI-1 to v1.1
03 Mar 2006 Virtuasonic releases SI-1 v1.0