Yamaha and Zero-G recently released a demo version of Vocaloid Miriam, although it is stand-alone only and is very restricted (see below).
The restrictions and functional limitations in this Vocaloid Miriam Demo Version are as follows:
- Limited Lyrics: only "I", "love", "you", "my", "baby".
- "Play with Synthesis" is not available.
- The Phoneme Edit Window is disabled.
- A maximum of 3 tracks are available to the user.
- A maximum of 4 measures (bars) may be written.
- The number of musical expressions is limited, and the Icon Palette only includes the following
- Attack: Accent, Legato, Slow Bendup.
- Vibrato: Normal, Extreme.
- Dynamics: Forte, Piano.
- Crescendo: One linear crescendo.
- Diminuendo: One linear diminuendo.
- The Save function is disabled, but wave files may be exported for use in other sequencers and
to play alongside any accompaniment,
- ReWire and the VST Instrument are not available.