10th August 2004
The restrictions and functional limitations in this Vocaloid Miriam Demo Version are as follows:
- Limited Lyrics: only "I", "love", "you", "my", "baby".
- "Play with Synthesis" is not available.
- The Phoneme Edit Window is disabled.
- A maximum of 3 tracks are available to the user.
- A maximum of 4 measures (bars) may be written.
- The number of musical expressions is limited, and the Icon Palette only includes the following
- Attack: Accent, Legato, Slow Bendup.
- Vibrato: Normal, Extreme.
- Dynamics: Forte, Piano.
- Crescendo: One linear crescendo.
- Diminuendo: One linear diminuendo.
- The Save function is disabled, but wave files may be exported for use in other sequencers and
to play alongside any accompaniment,
- ReWire and the VST Instrument are not available.
10 Apr 2013 Yamaha StageMix Version 4 for iPad Coming in May
17 Jul 2012 Yamaha updates VOCALOID3 Editor to v220.127.116.11
23 Mar 2012 Yamaha updates Vocaloid 3 Editor to v18.104.22.168
25 Nov 2010 Yamaha updates M7CL StageMix for iPad to v1.1
09 Nov 2010 Yamaha releases M7CL StageMix for iPad
31 Jul 2009 Yamaha releases S90 XS/S70 XS Editor v1.2.2
19 May 2009 Yamaha updates Motif XS Editor VST to v1.2.1
04 Jul 2008 Yamaha announces Music Production Power Pack
23 Jan 2008 Yamaha launches X Factor DVD and Web Community
27 Feb 2006 Yamaha updates Vocaloid to v1.1.2
14 Sep 2005 Yamaha releases Vocaloid v1.1.1
15 Jun 2005 Yamaha releases Vocaloid v1.1
06 Mar 2013 Zero-G Vocaloid Download Sale (30-60% Off)
28 Feb 2012 PowerFX release Vocaloid 3 Oliver
15 Jan 2010 Zero-G announces Vocaloid Tonio
07 Jan 2010 PowerFX releases Big Al (Vocaloid)
14 Jul 2009 Zero-G releases Vocaloid Sonika
02 Jul 2007 PowerFX releases Sweet Ann (Vocaloid 2)
11 Nov 2004 Vocaloid Meiko released
01 Jul 2004 Zero-G Vocaloid Miriam released
17 Nov 2003 Zero-G announces the first Vocaloid products
19 Mar 2003 Zero-G Soul Vocalist announced