10th August 2004
The restrictions and functional limitations in this Vocaloid Miriam Demo Version are as follows:
- Limited Lyrics: only "I", "love", "you", "my", "baby".
- "Play with Synthesis" is not available.
- The Phoneme Edit Window is disabled.
- A maximum of 3 tracks are available to the user.
- A maximum of 4 measures (bars) may be written.
- The number of musical expressions is limited, and the Icon Palette only includes the following
- Attack: Accent, Legato, Slow Bendup.
- Vibrato: Normal, Extreme.
- Dynamics: Forte, Piano.
- Crescendo: One linear crescendo.
- Diminuendo: One linear diminuendo.
- The Save function is disabled, but wave files may be exported for use in other sequencers and
to play alongside any accompaniment,
- ReWire and the VST Instrument are not available.
19 Sep 2013 Yamaha updates StageMix for iPad to v4.0.2
10 Apr 2013 Yamaha StageMix Version 4 for iPad Coming in May
17 Jul 2012 Yamaha updates VOCALOID3 Editor to v126.96.36.199
23 Mar 2012 Yamaha updates Vocaloid 3 Editor to v188.8.131.52
25 Nov 2010 Yamaha updates M7CL StageMix for iPad to v1.1
09 Nov 2010 Yamaha releases M7CL StageMix for iPad
31 Jul 2009 Yamaha releases S90 XS/S70 XS Editor v1.2.2
19 May 2009 Yamaha updates Motif XS Editor VST to v1.2.1
04 Jul 2008 Yamaha announces Music Production Power Pack
23 Jan 2008 Yamaha launches X Factor DVD and Web Community
27 Feb 2006 Yamaha updates Vocaloid to v1.1.2
20 Dec 2013 Line 6 to be Acquired by Yamaha Corporation
13 Sep 2013 PowerFX releases Vocaloid YOHIOloid
06 Mar 2013 Zero-G Vocaloid Download Sale (30-60% Off)
28 Feb 2012 PowerFX release Vocaloid 3 Oliver
15 Jan 2010 Zero-G announces Vocaloid Tonio
07 Jan 2010 PowerFX releases Big Al (Vocaloid)
14 Jul 2009 Zero-G releases Vocaloid Sonika
02 Jul 2007 PowerFX releases Sweet Ann (Vocaloid 2)
11 Nov 2004 Vocaloid Meiko released
01 Jul 2004 Zero-G Vocaloid Miriam released
17 Nov 2003 Zero-G announces the first Vocaloid products
19 Mar 2003 Zero-G Soul Vocalist announced