Voger Design has released Modern Comp, a GUI constructor-kit that was developed for virtual instruments / effects creation. This set of pre-made graphical assets is ready for quick user interface prototyping or development.
With the help of some graphic manipulations in Photoshop, you can renew graphics and create any sampler, equalizer or VST effect plug-in user interface. Voger Design has prepared 2 PSD files for that need.
The Kit is intentionally created in 2 resolutions. The main NI Kontakt resolution is optimized to the most used size of graphics for this platform, which is 633X603px. And GUI files are organized and optimized for easy Kontakt scripting. The second higher resolution 1266X1216px is made for UVI or other VST UI creation.
- Realistic 3D render and Photoshop optimization.
- 2 color schemes of the UI: dark and light color scheme.
- 3 types of knobs (big, medium and small).
- 2 size of buttons with 2 active colors.
- Fader, meters, switchers and LED indicators.
- Big screen and more.
Kit consists of:
- NI Kontakt optimized PSD file 633X603px.
- UVI and VST optimized PSD file 1266X1216.
- GUI files as single shots for 2 resolutions.
- Knobs and buttons animations as png filmstrips.
Regular price: $89.