Voxengo has updated Polysquasher, the mastering compressor plug-in, to version 2.4.
- The graphics frame now runs smoother.
- Plug-in's popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- Mouse backward and forward buttons can be used for parameter value selection.
- The "Min Infrastructure" user interface display mode added.
- The "Flat Level Meters" level meter display mode added.
- Version change history information window added.
- The input level meter can be dragged now for threshold adjustment.
- Native 64-bit AudioUnit and VST support on Mac OS X added.
- Volume level drop at the very start of processing fixed.
Polysquasher is available for purchase for $79.95.
Note that on Mac computers, Polysquasher now supports Mac OS X v10.5 and higher only, running on Intel processors. Mac PowerPC support is not available.