16th February 2012
Voxengo has updated Soniformer, the spectral mastering dynamics processor plug-in, to version 3.3.
This update includes the following changes:
- Absence of level metering in other channel groups beside the first one was fixed.
- Window resizing implemented.
- Plug-in's popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- Mouse backward and forward buttons can be used for filter type and parameter value selection.
- The "Min Infrastructure" user interface display mode added.
- The "Flat Level Meters" level meter display mode added.
- Version change history information window added.
Soniformer is available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.5 and later), and Windows computers.
Note that on Mac computers, Soniformer now supports Mac OS X v10.5 and higher only, running on Intel processors. Mac PowerPC support is not available.