29th April 2010
Voxengo has updated its mastering limiter plug-in Elephant to version 3.6.
- Real-time gain reduction and waveform graphs implemented.
- Mid/side and side-chain routing presets now appear dimmed to reduce confusion.
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
- Preset "update" function implemented in the preset manager.
- The "VST Function Sync" global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
- "Density mode" implemented in level meters.
- Occasional extreme CPU overloads eliminated at the expense of average increased CPU load.
- "Pure+3" output metering mode's peak indicator is now 3 dB lower.
- "Pure" and "Pure+3" metering modes are now known as "dBFS" and "dBFS+3" modes, respectively.
- The "No Multi-Channel Operation" global switch was added that fixes incompatibility with some non-VST2.3 compliant VST hosts.
- DC filter parameters are now specified for all channel groups to avoid phasing problems.
- The "Show All Channel Meters" routing switch added.
- Statistics "reset" function now resets statistics of all channels correctly.
- A minor issue fixed in the dithering stage.
15 May 2013 Voxengo updates CurveEQ to v3.2
23 Apr 2013 Voxengo updates Drumformer to v1.3
17 May 2012 Voxengo updates CurveEQ to v3.1
06 Mar 2012 Voxengo updates Crunchessor to v2.8
20 Feb 2012 Voxengo updates TransGainer to v1.3
24 Jan 2012 Voxengo updates GlissEQ to v3.5