Voxengo has updated its dynamic parametric equalizer plug-in GlissEQ to v3.2.
- Smoothed spectrum display implemented.
- Mid/side spectrums are now shown correctly.
- Spectrum's block size does not affect vertical spectrum's position now.
- Secondary spectrum display implemented.
- EQ highlight areas implemented.
- The "No Multi-Channel Operation" global switch was added that fixes incompatibility with some non-VST2.3 compliant VST hosts.
- Graphics drawing performance improved considerably.
- Scroller positions are now preserved when the user interface closes.
- The "Show All Channel Meters" routing switch added.
- Default band's bandwidth and Dyn values can be now defined via band 1 in the first group.