VSL has updated Vienna MIR Pro for Windows and Mac OS X to v5.1.12684.
- New Feature: Microphone Flowers can now be rotated by dragging the Microphone Flower Pointer or by setting a rotation offset in the Output Panel.
- Improved bouncing when used as VST plug-in in Digital Performer 8.
- Fixed: Problem in Output Format Editor which occurred when a previously changed Output Format was saved.
- Fixed: Problem with stereo imaging, which occurred in setups with lateral instrument positions.
- Fixed: Error dialog from automatic update check.
- Fixed: Using MIRacle in surround configurations with Nuendo/Cubase could lead to crash.
- Fixed WIN: dll showing version number 0.0.0.0.
- WIN: Installer now has better detection of redistributable, allowing for quicker installation.