VSL has released updates for Vienna Suite (1.3.1601) and Vienna Imperial (1.0.535).
Changes in Vienna Suite since 1.3.1585:
- Hybrid Reverb: Fixed bug that could cause loud noise.
- Hybrid Reverb: Cleaned up inconsistencies in preset naming.
- Hybrid Reverb: Fixed bug that could cause muted sound output.
- Hybrid/Convolution Reverb: Fixed crash in trying to set sample rates lower than 44.1kHz or higher than 384kHz.
- Hybrid Reverb: Was reporting too short tail time, now fixed.
- Hybrid Reverb: Fixed missing resource for ProTools plugin on Windows.
Changes in Vienna Imperial v1.0.535:
- Fixed freeze during bounce in various hosts.