4th April 2008
VSL has released updates for the Vienna Instruments and Vienna Ensemble.
Vienna Instruments [Win: v2.0.3047 | Mac: v2.0.3059] Changes:
- Looping fix of percussion instruments
- Windows Vista compatibility
- Windows 64 bit VST capability
- Licenses for download products integrated
- Improved Bounce / Mixdown / Freeze detection in AU plugin (OS X)
- Standalone version improved
Vienna Ensemble [Win: v2.0.3059 | Mac: v2.0.3021] Changes:
- Looping fix of percussion instruments.
- Increased accuracy of CPU meter.
- Internal optimizations and fixes.
- Uninstaller for Vienna Ensemble.
- Redesigned Server/Service window.
- Soloing channels logic improved.
- New Syncrosoft licenses added.
- Vsldaemon.exe hang on shutdown fixed (Windows).
- Improved Bounce / Mixdown / Freeze detection in AU plugin (OS X).
- Keyboard input problem in AU with Logic 7/8 fixed (OS X).