24th January 2011
VSL has released maintenance updates for Vienna Instruments Pro, Vienna Ensemble, Vienna Ensemble Pro and Vienna MIR.
Vienna Instruments Pro v1.1.7644:
- Fixed: Loading of certain patches caused eLicenser error messages.
- Fixed: Powerpan pots in slot rack mixer constantly repainting.
- Fixed: Controller mapping list does not update between instances in VEPro.
- Fixed: Time-stretched patches produce silent output.
Vienna Ensemble Pro v4.1.7644:
- Removed display of server name in the slave status of the Server Interface (it's only valid during slave selection).
- Added 32/64-bit architecture selection buttons to Server Interface.
- Added more horizontal space to the slave list of the Server Interface.
- Fixed Server Interface losing connection info when connection fails during master host project loading.
- WIN: Fixed inability to load old projects that used VI Pro VST instead of integrated.
Vienna Ensemble v4.1.7644:
- Maintenance Update: Latest Version of VI PRO updated.
Vienna MIR v1.2.1829:
- Latest Version of VI PRO updated.
- Added direct sound level scaling (required for new venues).
- "Default" is always the first entry in the Roombrowser list.
- Bug fix: Fix for crashes due to empty XML parameters in Mozartsaal.
15 May 2013 VSL updates Vienna MIR Pro to v5.1.12195
09 Apr 2013 VSL updates Vienna MIR Pro to v5.1.12159
06 Mar 2013 30% Discount on Vienna Strings Collections
20 Dec 2012 VSL updates Vienna MIR Pro to v5.1.11925
26 Nov 2012 VSL updates Vienna MIR Pro to v5.1.11849
11 Apr 2012 VSL releases Vienna MIR PRO 24
31 May 2011 VSL adds Hybrid Reverb to Vienna Suite